No Signup Fee
No Monthly Fees
Once your item(s) sell then we collect a small and automatically deposit the rest of your earning into your account. There are no monthly fees or hidden costs.
It’s Too Easy
Circulate the dollar
As of now, Trafek.com uses Paypal as the site’s payment gateway. In order to receive payments from your sold items you must specify your PayPal email address in the settings of the Seller’s Dashboard.
The following types of items are prohibited or restricted on Trafek:
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs, Drug Paraphernalia, and Medical Drugs
- Animal Products and Human Remains
- Dangerous Items: Hazardous Materials, Recalled Items, and Weapons
- Hate Items: Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Hatred
- Illegal Items, Items Promoting Illegal Activity, and Highly Regulated Items
- Internationally Regulated Items
- Pornography and Mature Content
- Violent Items: Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Violence Policy decisions are complex. We consider many different and often divergent factors before coming to a decision about what is best for our community. Because we are a creative community, we err on the side of freedom of expression. We also tend to allow items that have educational, historical, or artistic value, but we know that even those items are subject to a variety of valid and sometimes conflicting interpretations and emotional responses.
- External/Affiliate product linking to a product outside of Trafek.com unless otherwise approved by Trafek.
Art and history can be provocative, emotional, and divisive. There are some topics on which we may never reach a consensus as a community, and that is okay. In the words of Joyce Carol Oates, “art should not be comforting; for comfort, we have mass entertainment and one another. Art should provoke, disturb, arouse our emotions, expand our sympathies in directions we may not anticipate and may not even wish.”
In order to help provide clarity and insight into our policy making process, we have included the rationale behind our decisions and details about how they will be enforced, including some representative examples below of what is allowed on Trafek.
You only pay us 10% commission when a buyer purchase a product from your online store.
That’s it! We do not charge any other fees.
You have the right to advertise your own products linking back to our website. We do not control when, where, what, or how you advertise your products.
As a vendor on this website you agree to allow Trafek to advertise and/or market your products on other websites and applications outside of trafek.com.
Trafek is located in the United States. We operate internationally. Be mindful that in order to receive your payments from your sold items you must have an active PayPal account. PayPal does not service every Country from our understanding, so it’s up to you to determine if PayPal service your country or not.
Sellers are responsible for shipping their sold items to buyers. If you’re using a shipping or fulfillment service, please keep in mind that you are ultimately responsible for making sure that your buyers receive the item(s) they purchased from your shop.
By selling on Trafek, you agree to:
- Provide an accurate “ships from” address.
- Specify your shipping costs and processing times in your listings.
- Ship items promptly after they are sold. Prompt shipping means that you ship each item within 30 days of purchase, unless you specify otherwise in your processing time or agree to a different shipping period with the buyer through Conversations.
- Comply with all local and international shipping and customs regulations. We know that shipping and customs regulations can be tough to read, so check out the Help articles on international shipping using United States Postal Service (USPS), international shipping using Canada Post, and shipping to buyers in the European Union.
- Shipping to the wrong address is likely to result in a non-delivery case, so make sure to ship to the address listed on the Trafek receipt (or verified by the USPS for US addresses).
- Mark the order as shipped when you ship it. Remember that you may only mark an order as shipped after you actually have shipped it. When you mark an order as shipped, the buyer will receive a Trafek Shipping Notification (and may even break out into their happy dance).
- Charge an appropriate amount for shipping. US sellers can use calculated shipping to have shipping costs calculated automatically.
By entering tracking information on Trafek, you’re giving us permission to collect and share the tracking information received from your chosen shipping carrier with the buyer.
In the unlikely event an order does not arrive, be prepared to provide valid proof of shipping. Valid proof of shipping must show that the item actually was shipped and that it was sent to the address provided by the buyer (or verified via USPS address verification). If a buyer does not receive their order, they may file a case against your shop.
You should setup a reasonable return policy with the buyers. You are solely responsible for any items sold to the buyer. You should specify within your store settings a return policy. Failure to properly handle complaints or follow your own store policies can result in your online store becoming suspended.
Get "Verified Vendor" Status
Click Here to learn how to get your “Verified Vendor” status.